If there’s one thing we know a lot about, it’s burning our mouths with food that is still too hot to eat. If there’s a second thing we know about, it’s intimacy. Here is a list of our best, tried and true tricks for all you ladies and men to achieve the kind of intimacy you will be telling all your friends about for days. Take it from us– this list is too hot to eat, that is for sure.
- When your man’s least expecting it, slip your hand into his pocket under the pretense of looking for his keys or a Nutrigrain bar and then ask him about every pet from his childhood.
- Start at her neck and leave a trail of kisses all the way down to her waist. Now that you’ve got her attention, pause there and stare into her eyes. Keep staring. Into her soul. Isn’t this nice?
- Put up a big mirror in your bedroom so you can watch yourselves cuddling.
- Shop around and stock up on all the latest novelty toys, then spend an afternoon together returning them unopened for full refunds or store credit.
- Place a pillow under her for support and then enjoy a long, well-deserved nap.
- Turn the lights out and take your time caressing each other’s faces with mystery objects. Whoever pokes the other in the eye first must sincerely apologize, thus strengthening your bond.
- Have him put a blindfold on you before playfully holding you down and initiating a discussion about sharing your hopes and dreams.
- Maintain intense eye contact as you cry in front of each other.
- Think of some things he’s good at then use them later that night to slowly stroke his ego. By the time you’re through, everyone will be feeling good about themselves!
- Don’t be shy! Feel free to make whatever noises naturally come to you as your lady goes into detail about the crazy day she had at work. She’ll know you’re really engaging with the story!
- When things are getting steamy, use all of your fingers to hold hands or high five each other.
- Have him surprise you from behind with a big warm hug.
- Act like a couple of teenagers and make out in a car. While you’re touching each other, use your free hands to write really heartfelt letters that you’ll exchange later after this part is over.
- If you’re long distance, use the phone or video chatting to your advantage! Ask what your partner is wearing (phone only!) and then tell them how much they mean to you no matter what they’re wearing.
- Get each other in the shower and talk about your moms.
- Practice making the shape of an ampersand with your tongue and then stop to give yourself plenty of time to come up with a very personal and touching birthday gift.
- Have him brace himself against your legs before you tell him a really, really great joke that will have him laughing so hard he will not be able to hold himself up.
If any of these tips helped you, let us know! That way we know it’s not just us.